Monday, July 3, 2017

July 2017 Releases

The year is half over (wtf!!), but there's still so much bookish goodness to get us through it! July is a quieter month, but no less full of new stories we can all fall in love with. :D

July 4th

July 11th

July 18th

July 24th

July 25th 


I've already read: What to Say Next, which was a bit disappointing given all the praise reviews I've seen of it. I just did not like certain aspects of it, and it wasn't an emotional read for me like I thought it would be.

From NetGalley/ALA: The Library of Fates and Lucky in Love, which I picked up from midwinter and still have yet to read. Can't believe I've held off with the KW book, given that she's a favorite of mine. But I only read fluffy when I'm in certain moods. I also have a few from NG I've yet to start: Daughter of the Burning City, No Good Deed, and Ash & Quill. Very excited for all them!

My most anticipated: The Savage Dawn! I've been a fan of this series after falling in love with the first book, and I'm sad it's ending, but I still can't wait to see how it all ends! Also very curious about Hate to Want You and Everything All at Once.


What July releases are YOU most excited about? Did I forget any that should be on my radar? Let's talk! :)